Police Hand Out Citation For Carrying Cross
The Rundown Live | Kristan T. Harris
The Town of Campbell local Police department issued a citation to an individual for holding a cross. Police officer in this video referred to as “Casper” issued a 132 dollar citation to a man (Kevin) holding a wooden cross! Kevin went on to mention the cross is a religious symbol and not a sign.
This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment and an obvious abuse of power. The officer went on to say he was “just doing his job“. Kevin went on to say “holding the constitution and the rights of the people and safety is your job not harassing the people”.
Others where fined for having an American flag.
|Court date is January 13th.
|Police Office Phone: (608) 783-1050
|City Hall: (608) 783-0050
- August 20, 2014 Military Trains Blackhawk Helicopters over Minnesota
- September 11, 2014 Declassify 28 Redacted Pages Investigating 9/11, Support H. Res. 428
- September 24, 2014 Police Push to Upgrade Stingray Cell Phone Tracking System, Further Domestic Spying
- September 5, 2014 Fake Cell Towers Actually Download your Cell Data and Conversations
- August 19, 2014 Militia Saves Life of Illegal Immigrant
- September 17, 2014 Nationwide Biometric Database Launched by FBI
- October 14, 2014 School Forced 5 Year Old Girl to Sign “Suicide Contract”
- August 16, 2014 Google Tracks Everywhere You Go, See Your Map
- September 24, 2014 The Average Liberator #170 w/ Kristan T Harris on FIRE!
- September 10, 2014 Bill Cooper Predicted 9/11 in June of 2001, Killed Shortly After