Police Hand Out Citation For Carrying Cross
The Rundown Live | Kristan T. Harris
The Town of Campbell local Police department issued a citation to an individual for holding a cross. Police officer in this video referred to as “Casper” issued a 132 dollar citation to a man (Kevin) holding a wooden cross! Kevin went on to mention the cross is a religious symbol and not a sign.
This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment and an obvious abuse of power. The officer went on to say he was “just doing his job“. Kevin went on to say “holding the constitution and the rights of the people and safety is your job not harassing the people”.
Others where fined for having an American flag.
|Court date is January 13th.
|Police Office Phone: (608) 783-1050
|City Hall: (608) 783-0050
- July 7, 2014 New Drone Equipped with 3D printer Will Create Mini-Drones Throughout Mission
- August 20, 2014 Military Trains Blackhawk Helicopters over Minnesota
- September 11, 2014 Declassify 28 Redacted Pages Investigating 9/11, Support H. Res. 428
- September 5, 2014 Fake Cell Towers Actually Download your Cell Data and Conversations
- August 19, 2014 Militia Saves Life of Illegal Immigrant
- July 28, 2014 Milwaukee Police May Allow Filming of Officers for a More Peaceful Wisconsin
- June 16, 2014 Lindsey Graham: Next 9/11 is Coming from Iraq and Syria, and it’s ‘Inevitable’
- June 27, 2014 Activists Collect 53,000 Signatures to Force 9/11 Investigation Initiative on Fall Ballot in New York
- August 16, 2014 Google Tracks Everywhere You Go, See Your Map
- September 10, 2014 Bill Cooper Predicted 9/11 in June of 2001, Killed Shortly After