Police Hand Out Citation For Carrying Cross
The Rundown Live | Kristan T. Harris
The Town of Campbell local Police department issued a citation to an individual for holding a cross. Police officer in this video referred to as “Casper” issued a 132 dollar citation to a man (Kevin) holding a wooden cross! Kevin went on to mention the cross is a religious symbol and not a sign.
This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment and an obvious abuse of power. The officer went on to say he was “just doing his job“. Kevin went on to say “holding the constitution and the rights of the people and safety is your job not harassing the people”.
Others where fined for having an American flag.
|Court date is January 13th.
|Police Office Phone: (608) 783-1050
|City Hall: (608) 783-0050
- September 24, 2014 Police Push to Upgrade Stingray Cell Phone Tracking System, Further Domestic Spying
- September 17, 2014 Nationwide Biometric Database Launched by FBI
- October 14, 2014 School Forced 5 Year Old Girl to Sign “Suicide Contract”
- September 24, 2014 The Average Liberator #170 w/ Kristan T Harris on FIRE!
- September 17, 2014 Micro Humans to be Grown in Lab by Scientists
- September 26, 2014 Lenders Turn off Vehicles Remotely for Late Auto Loan Payments
- December 8, 2014 Beloit Police Ask Residents To Have Their Homes Searched For Guns
- October 16, 2014 Man in Plain Clothes Oversee’s Ebola Patients
- November 11, 2014 Wisconsin Voting Machines Fail to Count 1,000’s of Votes in Anti-Lobby Referendum
- October 9, 2014 Diver Finds Evidence of Giant Race of Humans in Arkansas