Police Hand Out Citation For Carrying Cross
The Rundown Live | Kristan T. Harris
The Town of Campbell local Police department issued a citation to an individual for holding a cross. Police officer in this video referred to as “Casper” issued a 132 dollar citation to a man (Kevin) holding a wooden cross! Kevin went on to mention the cross is a religious symbol and not a sign.
This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment and an obvious abuse of power. The officer went on to say he was “just doing his job“. Kevin went on to say “holding the constitution and the rights of the people and safety is your job not harassing the people”.
Others where fined for having an American flag.
|Court date is January 13th.
|Police Office Phone: (608) 783-1050
|City Hall: (608) 783-0050
- June 3, 2014 University Discovers Electricity can be Generated by Dragging Saltwater Over Graphene
- April 21, 2014 Robocop to Start Patrolling Streets by 2014, Perform Unwarranted Searches
- May 9, 2014 Milwaukee Police Upgrade to Stingray Technology, Track Residents Phones and Associations
- April 27, 2014 Why Wisconsin Republicans Are Voting On A Secession Resolution Saturday
- July 7, 2014 New Drone Equipped with 3D printer Will Create Mini-Drones Throughout Mission
- April 17, 2014 Man Asked to Leave Church for Filming Police
- April 25, 2014 Police Respond With Guns Drawn Over Neighborhood Nerf Gun Battles
- June 11, 2014 Child Protection Services Threatens To Take 13 Year Old for Twirling Pencil in School
- June 4, 2014 Secret Service Software Will Detect Sarcasm and Contact Social Media Users
- April 25, 2014 Upset Call of Duty Player Sends Helicopter and SWAT Team to Opponents Home