Police Hand Out Citation For Carrying Cross
The Rundown Live | Kristan T. Harris
The Town of Campbell local Police department issued a citation to an individual for holding a cross. Police officer in this video referred to as “Casper” issued a 132 dollar citation to a man (Kevin) holding a wooden cross! Kevin went on to mention the cross is a religious symbol and not a sign.
This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment and an obvious abuse of power. The officer went on to say he was “just doing his job“. Kevin went on to say “holding the constitution and the rights of the people and safety is your job not harassing the people”.
Others where fined for having an American flag.
|Court date is January 13th.
|Police Office Phone: (608) 783-1050
|City Hall: (608) 783-0050
- December 1, 2013 Common Core: Turning Your 6 Year Olds Into Government Propaganda Machines
- January 9, 2014 Oakland To Build Surveillance Grid Tracking Political Activist’s Behaviors
- November 22, 2013 Lee Harvey Oswald’s Girlfriend: Oswald Was Innocent & Saved Kennedy’s Life 3 Weeks Prior
- December 17, 2013 Japan Threatens Concentration Camps: Radiation in Fukushima Hits New High
- January 31, 2014 Elderly Woman Arrested for Feeding Animals on her Property
- February 9, 2014 Weather Modification: The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- December 13, 2013 Wisconsin Senator Leah Vukmir Calls For Repeal Of Common Core Standards
- December 27, 2013 The Top 5 Stories of 2013 The Mainstream Media Refused To Cover
- January 22, 2014 Elite Politicians, Bankers, and Celebrities Partake In Bizarre Annual Summer Camp
- November 19, 2013 New Poll: Half Of Wisconsin’s Registered Voters Support Full Legalization Of Marijuana