Police Hand Out Citation For Carrying Cross
The Rundown Live | Kristan T. Harris
The Town of Campbell local Police department issued a citation to an individual for holding a cross. Police officer in this video referred to as “Casper” issued a 132 dollar citation to a man (Kevin) holding a wooden cross! Kevin went on to mention the cross is a religious symbol and not a sign.
This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment and an obvious abuse of power. The officer went on to say he was “just doing his job“. Kevin went on to say “holding the constitution and the rights of the people and safety is your job not harassing the people”.
Others where fined for having an American flag.
|Court date is January 13th.
|Police Office Phone: (608) 783-1050
|City Hall: (608) 783-0050
- January 31, 2014 Elderly Woman Arrested for Feeding Animals on her Property
- April 7, 2014 Police Raid Woman’s Home For Purchasing Organic Fertilizer
- February 9, 2014 Weather Modification: The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- February 28, 2014 Wisconsin State Police Receive 160 Automatic M-16 Rifles
- January 22, 2014 Elite Politicians, Bankers, and Celebrities Partake In Bizarre Annual Summer Camp
- February 20, 2014 Wisconsin Introduces Senate BILL 619 Dismantling Common Core Standards
- March 6, 2014 Scientist to Communicate with Human Brain Using Computer, Download Thoughts
- March 7, 2014 Homeland Security Detains US Citizen, Uses Emails To Quiz Her About Sex Life
- March 5, 2014 Austin Police Initiate “take-no-chances” Policy, Anyone Can Be Arrested
- February 15, 2014 Pentagon Rolls Out DARPA Plan To Implant Chips In Soldiers’ Brains