Dutchsinse | The Rundown Live
I can legitimately say, don’t eat the snow.
Alert level is 100CPM. Today we are at 81.4CPM and 74.9CPM, plus a steady return on the CDV (civil defense) beta counter.
This means small particles of radioactive material are indeed coming down in the precipitation. Past tests show around 30CPM in the same spot on a nice day with no precipitation.
Several past snow storms have produced similar results, from 80CPM to 110CPM !! Last year in 2012, did multiple tests of the snow showing alert levels were reached last year.
See ALL my previous video tests at this location ( and other areas around the United States) here:
- December 17, 2013 Japan Threatens Concentration Camps: Radiation in Fukushima Hits New High
- February 10, 2014 NSA Assassination Program
- February 12, 2014 Corporate Welfare, DoD’s $8.5 trillion Blackhole, Divide and Conquer
- November 30, 2013 The Rundown Live #154 Klaus Dona (Ancient History,Archeology,Pyramids)
- January 28, 2014 Protesters Arrested at Monsanto Shareholder Meeting
- February 6, 2014 Why was John B. Wells Fired from Coast to Coast
- January 16, 2014 Man Warning of Speed Trap Arrested
- December 25, 2013 Christmas Truce
- February 15, 2014 Pentagon Rolls Out DARPA Plan To Implant Chips In Soldiers’ Brains
- January 8, 2014 The Rundown Live #175 Josie Wales (Activism,Larken Rose,Youtube,Outlaw)