The Rundown Live 8pm Central Time | Milwaukee’s Alternative Free Press News
Kristan T. Harris | July 16. 2013 | 1:16pm
The attack on freedom of speech has come to Milwaukee. The Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors is attempting to pass an ordinance that will make it illegal for Sheriff David Clarke Jr to appear in public service announcements like the one you hear in the video above. Sheriff David Clarke Jr received the Sheriff of The Year Award in 2013 for his unwavering constitutional ethics.
At the end of the day we should not be asking if Republicans or Democrats won, but if the American people won. With a congress approval rating of 10% , camera’s on the street corners, drones in the sky do you really want the government to keep you safe? We could make all of the United States one giant prison so we all can be safe. To give up liberty for safety is to lose both.
When the thief is already in the house 911 will not be there fast enough to save you and your family. Get involved and get proper training to protect yourself. This is your second amendment right! Stop the attack on the constitution . Support Sheriff David Clarke Jr.
Here is how!
The vote is this Thursday, July 18th. Take 3 minutes to call one of the county board committee members let them know you support the right for citizens to arm themselves against people breaking into their houses. This will help Sheriff Clarke to continue his important public service announcements, which encourage responsible Americans to learn how to protect themselves.
- Jim “Luigi” Schmitt: 414-278-4273
– Peggy Romo West: 414-278-4269
– Patricia Jursik: 414-278-4231
– David Bowen: 414-278-4265
2. Ask him or her to NOT STOP Sheriff Clarke from making these life-saving announcements.
3. Give the committee member your name, but not your address or phone number. If they ask for either, simply say, “My address and phone number are not important. I don’t want to end up on another government list. I’m exercising my 1st Amendment right to dissent against this government overreach. Sheriff Clarke SHOULD be allowed to make these public service announcements.”