Militia Arrives at Bundy Ranch, BLM Brings In Special Ops

blmmmilitia_01

Kristan T. Harris | The Rundown Live

If reports are true,  armed militia have arrived in support of Cliven Bundy in Bunkerville, Nevada. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) have called in rangers from out-of-state and what is apparently being described as “Blackwater Special Ops”  who are threatening escalation of the situation if local citizens do not back down. Local militia are calling for more citizens and militia to congregate in support of the Bundy family.

CellTowersCell towers in the area have been turned off to slow down communication and to prevent uploading of videos.

Earlier this week we reported that armed rangers and several federal agencies surrounded a 600,000-acre section of public land and stole over 300 cattle from rancher Cliven Bundy. Cliven Bundy was violated for allowing his cattle to graze illegally on his own property for the past 20 years. Regulations protecting endangered tortoises that inhabit his property prohibit his cattle from grazing in the area. The bizarre twist to this story is the BLM has so many of these tortoises that they are killing them.  Local citizens who share Bundy’s frustration with the BLM’s intrusion have now rallied around him in hopes to maintain freedom and property rights.

So why does the BLM really want this land?

It has come out Senator Harry Reid is behind the muscle trying to steal Bundy’s property. The BLM has no jurisdiction in the state of Nevada and are illegally taking Bundy’s property.  Evidence supports that the BLM is actually in the business of raking in millions of dollars by leasing Nevada lands to energy companies that engage in fracking operations.

2012 Republican National Convention: Day 2Gov. Brian Sandoval released the following statement on Tuesday in regards to the controversial cattle roundup near Bunkerville, Nevada.

Due to the roundup by the BLM, my office has received numerous complaints of BLM conduct, road closures and other disturbances. I have recently met with state legislators, county officials and concerned citizens to listen to their concerns.

I have expressed those concerns directly to the BLM.  Most disturbing to me is the BLM’s establishment of a ‘First Amendment Area’ that tramples upon Nevadans’ fundamental rights under the U.S. Constitution.

To that end, I have advised the BLM that such conduct is offensive to me and countless others and that the ‘First Amendment Area’ should be dismantled immediately.

No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans.

The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly.”

m4s0n501

Comments

comments

12 Comments

1. K. Richard Rhodes April 11, 2014 7:36 pm  Reply

Governor Sandoval, It is now your duty, to call upon the National Guard in your state to protect the rights of your constituents. Unless you are afraid doing so will damage your political career, in which case you sir, are a coward and your political career is already over.

2. cowboy meyer April 11, 2014 11:17 pm  Reply

Well I see it this is Alamo. We got to kick ass. If I cab get through I’m coming with my big guns. It’s bull crap. My family fought at the Alamo and it the right thing. Here’s the big question of the day where’s that sorry asshole Obama

3. SJONES April 11, 2014 11:24 pm  Reply

So I’d like to know where, exactly, that first picture was taken because I know of no place in this desert with so many trees that are that high. Not to mention that it looks like it’s raining in that picture and we haven’t had rain in this area in at least a couple of weeks.

4. MacGyverRI April 12, 2014 12:03 am  Reply

This was on another page, no clue if it’s True or not… If it is True, the 2014 Revolution will start.

” * * * EMERGENCY ALERT * * * ~ The Feds are sending over 100 DHS personnel MRAP vehicles (2 HumVee’s and the rest have mounted machines guns and armour plating). Cliven may not know this. These messages were hi-jacked from Federal Communications by the other Federal workers. This was not a public announcement. If you know how to contact Cliven or the militias headed to Nevada please call them immediately. The Feds are saying that 30,000 private militia are headed that way to oppose the Feds. I do not fully trust the sources but this info about Cliven seemed to be on the level. This situation has much negative potential. If you have been able and have done this please phone me (336) 420-5355 or use FB to MESSAGE me.”

5. FAA Orders No Fly Zone Over Bundy ranch » The Rundown Live April 12, 2014 12:05 am  Reply

[…] to fly into Bundy Ranch territory only. This comes after the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has carted in special ops and out of state rangers to assist with citizens who are upset over the recent theft of land for fracking.  Evidence […]

6. David April 12, 2014 6:24 am  Reply

The Feds WANT escalation, it’s the only way O’bunghole can remain in office. If I’m not mistaken, if they declare martial law nation wide, as would happen in the event of civil war, then all federal elections would be suspended until “order” has been restored…I know emotions are running high and I definitely understand the injustice that is being done to Mr. Bundy, but we have a real opportunity to elect freinds of liberty in 2016 (Paul/Cruz) let’s not give them the leverage they need to keep O’Dumbass in office indefinitely!

7. Jim Thompson April 12, 2014 9:44 am  Reply

The facts regarding who’s land the cattle were actually grazing on changes according to what the person telling the story wants you to believe. This story has already become a pile of horse crap.