John McCain Admits CIA ‘flying plane after plane full of weapons’ to Syria
Sen. John McCain talks to CNN’s Piers Morgan about the situation in Syria and in Congress. Pay attention to John McCain’s very last statement when asked about the CIA supplying arms to Syrian Rebels. He goes on to say “their flying in plane load after plane load of weapons, which have already killed 100,000, not 1,000, but 100,000 Syrians, leaving the opposition out to dry” after this statement the corporate shill Morgan tries to white-wash McCain’s statement by rephrasing it and having McCain answer that the CIA doesn’t ship weapons, because McCain say’s “It’s not true.” “…second of all what they’re giving isn’t the kind of weapons they need”
Well I’d say that was a lie, being that you just admitted the CIA’s running the guns, but we already knew that, thanks for the evidence though!
- Crowd Cheers at Man Who Tells Mccain “I’d Have You All Arrested For Treason” at Town Hall Meeting
- The Rundown Live #97 Syria, Cooper vs Mccain, Swat Executions, Faith vs Reason
- Calls Flood Congress 499 to 1 Against War in Syria: Take Action! Call Your Rep Today Here’s How!
- IT’S WAR: John McCain And Lindsey Graham Just Ripped Into Rand Paul On The Senate Floor
- February 21, 2014 DHS To Purchase 704 Million Rounds of Ammo Over Next 4 Years
- March 30, 2014 Operation Mockingbird: Are You Chatting With a CIA Agent Online?
- January 22, 2014 Elite Politicians, Bankers, and Celebrities Partake In Bizarre Annual Summer Camp
- January 26, 2014 NSA Reveals Children’s Website To Propagandize Careers
- February 23, 2014 New Jet Drone, Avenger, Holdeck Simulators
- January 31, 2014 Elderly Woman Arrested for Feeding Animals on her Property