John McCain Admits CIA ‘flying plane after plane full of weapons’ to Syria
Sen. John McCain talks to CNN’s Piers Morgan about the situation in Syria and in Congress. Pay attention to John McCain’s very last statement when asked about the CIA supplying arms to Syrian Rebels. He goes on to say “their flying in plane load after plane load of weapons, which have already killed 100,000, not 1,000, but 100,000 Syrians, leaving the opposition out to dry” after this statement the corporate shill Morgan tries to white-wash McCain’s statement by rephrasing it and having McCain answer that the CIA doesn’t ship weapons, because McCain say’s “It’s not true.” “…second of all what they’re giving isn’t the kind of weapons they need”
Well I’d say that was a lie, being that you just admitted the CIA’s running the guns, but we already knew that, thanks for the evidence though!
- Crowd Cheers at Man Who Tells Mccain “I’d Have You All Arrested For Treason” at Town Hall Meeting
- The Rundown Live #97 Syria, Cooper vs Mccain, Swat Executions, Faith vs Reason
- Calls Flood Congress 499 to 1 Against War in Syria: Take Action! Call Your Rep Today Here’s How!
- IT’S WAR: John McCain And Lindsey Graham Just Ripped Into Rand Paul On The Senate Floor
- June 4, 2014 Secret Service Software Will Detect Sarcasm and Contact Social Media Users
- July 7, 2014 New Drone Equipped with 3D printer Will Create Mini-Drones Throughout Mission
- April 21, 2014 Robocop to Start Patrolling Streets by 2014, Perform Unwarranted Searches
- June 16, 2014 Lindsey Graham: Next 9/11 is Coming from Iraq and Syria, and it’s ‘Inevitable’
- April 25, 2014 Police Respond With Guns Drawn Over Neighborhood Nerf Gun Battles
- June 3, 2014 University Discovers Electricity can be Generated by Dragging Saltwater Over Graphene