DARPA Talks About Hacking Cars : Was This Used In Killing Of Michael Hastings? You decide!
The Rundown Live 8pm Central Time | Milwaukee’s Alternative Free Press News
Kristan T. Harris | June 27. 2013 | 4:20pm
Could it be possible this technology was used to assassinate Michael Hastings? In this video DARPA talks about hacking into peoples cars. Is this the NDAA in use today? They can control your vehicle remotely and crash your car.
Why would the government not be considered a possible suspect? Who should have that much power over your life besides you? If you did not hear they soon will be making black boxes mandatory in your vehicle. You know the ones! Like in airplanes! What do you think this black box will be able to do?
That’s right! They even are putting tracking devices in your medication that connect to a wireless hub! So why not have a fair investigation. Why are they exempt from all the rules?
Also, lets not forget Hastings was a whistle blower. He covered covered high profile CIA and other high-powered officials and even received death threats over his journalism.
- February 15, 2014 Pentagon Rolls Out DARPA Plan To Implant Chips In Soldiers’ Brains
- March 6, 2014 Scientist to Communicate with Human Brain Using Computer, Download Thoughts
- January 31, 2014 Elderly Woman Arrested for Feeding Animals on her Property
- February 9, 2014 Weather Modification: The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- April 7, 2014 Police Raid Woman’s Home For Purchasing Organic Fertilizer
- February 6, 2014 Paracas Elongated Skull DNA Tests Not Human
- January 22, 2014 Elite Politicians, Bankers, and Celebrities Partake In Bizarre Annual Summer Camp
- February 4, 2014 Common Core: Children Belong To Community, Not Parents
- January 26, 2014 NSA Reveals Children’s Website To Propagandize Careers
- March 5, 2014 Lawsuit Could End Public Funding For Primary Elections In New Jersey