Last Friday, Massachusetts education secretary Paul Reville called Common Core critics a “tiny minority” and asserted that “the children belong to all of us“. The government has come for your private property rights, your health care, your privacy and now the government wants your children. In an onslaught of government propaganda in our education system, media and Hollywood your children will be taught they belong to “the community” and not their parents.
This is called communitarianism. You give up your individual rights for what is “best for the community”.
Communitarianism is a form of communism. History has shown us socialism and communism are political tools used to create a economic slave class. Bill Gates heavily lobby’s both Republicans and Democrats in support of this program.
MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry in the video below propagandizes the following:
The ideology stems from a 1991 bill called UN Agenda 21. Signed by George H.W. Bush and put into action by Bill Clinton to further blur the lines between republicans and democrats. This is called globalization. See Bushes creepy speech at the bottom.
Examples of communitarianism:
* Fines for not mowing or maintaining your own property.
* Fines for hanging signs on your own property
* Smoking bans on privately owned buildings such as restaurants and bars. Owners should be able to decide if environment is smoke free or not.
* Gardening regulations
* Rain collecting regulations
* City curfews
* Regulations for burning leaves in your yard