After Accidental Gardasil Vaccination, Toddler Became Chronically Ill: Died of Leukemia

Donate to support Era of Wisdom: http://www.eraofwisdom.org/our-era/
Chace Topperwein of New Zealand was accidentally injected with Merck’s HPV vaccine Gardasil at 6 weeks old, similiar to the boy who was accidentally given two vaccine doses and became chronically ill and then autistic in the documentary “Vaxxed.”

After becoming chronically ill, and then developing leukemia, Chace passed away in 2012 at age 3. His parents believe Gardasil is to blame.

Further, next week Era of Wisdom is interviewing a mother whose daughter received the Gardasil vaccine, became ill, and developed cancer. Her mother knew to treat it with cannabis oil, and she is going to tell us the story of how she managed to cure it.

Sources: http://www.eraofwisdom.org/accidental-gardasil-vaccination-toddler-became-chronically-ill-died-leukemia-parents-blame-vaccine/

Comments

comments