DARPA Talks About Hacking Cars : Was This Used In Killing Of Michael Hastings? You decide!
The Rundown Live 8pm Central Time | Milwaukee’s Alternative Free Press News
Kristan T. Harris | June 27. 2013 | 4:20pm
Could it be possible this technology was used to assassinate Michael Hastings? In this video DARPA talks about hacking into peoples cars. Is this the NDAA in use today? They can control your vehicle remotely and crash your car.
Why would the government not be considered a possible suspect? Who should have that much power over your life besides you? If you did not hear they soon will be making black boxes mandatory in your vehicle. You know the ones! Like in airplanes! What do you think this black box will be able to do?
That’s right! They even are putting tracking devices in your medication that connect to a wireless hub! So why not have a fair investigation. Why are they exempt from all the rules?
Also, lets not forget Hastings was a whistle blower. He covered covered high profile CIA and other high-powered officials and even received death threats over his journalism.
- June 3, 2014 University Discovers Electricity can be Generated by Dragging Saltwater Over Graphene
- May 13, 2014 DARPA’s ‘Luke Skywalker’ Arm Gets FDA Approval
- July 7, 2014 New Drone Equipped with 3D printer Will Create Mini-Drones Throughout Mission
- April 26, 2014 Microchipping Your Body: Challenging What It Means To Be Human
- July 15, 2014 New Government Exacto Bullet will have Guidance System to Track and Engage Target
- April 23, 2014 Video Hoax: Burning Man is Not Coming to Bundy Ranch
- June 4, 2014 Secret Service Software Will Detect Sarcasm and Contact Social Media Users
- April 27, 2014 Why Wisconsin Republicans Are Voting On A Secession Resolution Saturday
- May 5, 2014 Milwaukee Marijuana March Largest in Wisconsin History
- June 27, 2014 Activists Collect 53,000 Signatures to Force 9/11 Investigation Initiative on Fall Ballot in New York