DARPA Talks About Hacking Cars : Was This Used In Killing Of Michael Hastings? You decide!
The Rundown Live 8pm Central Time | Milwaukee’s Alternative Free Press News
Kristan T. Harris | June 27. 2013 | 4:20pm
Could it be possible this technology was used to assassinate Michael Hastings? In this video DARPA talks about hacking into peoples cars. Is this the NDAA in use today? They can control your vehicle remotely and crash your car.
Why would the government not be considered a possible suspect? Who should have that much power over your life besides you? If you did not hear they soon will be making black boxes mandatory in your vehicle. You know the ones! Like in airplanes! What do you think this black box will be able to do?
That’s right! They even are putting tracking devices in your medication that connect to a wireless hub! So why not have a fair investigation. Why are they exempt from all the rules?
Also, lets not forget Hastings was a whistle blower. He covered covered high profile CIA and other high-powered officials and even received death threats over his journalism.
- June 3, 2014 University Discovers Electricity can be Generated by Dragging Saltwater Over Graphene
- July 7, 2014 New Drone Equipped with 3D printer Will Create Mini-Drones Throughout Mission
- August 16, 2014 Google Tracks Everywhere You Go, See Your Map
- August 20, 2014 Military Trains Blackhawk Helicopters over Minnesota
- July 15, 2014 New Government Exacto Bullet will have Guidance System to Track and Engage Target
- June 4, 2014 Secret Service Software Will Detect Sarcasm and Contact Social Media Users
- August 11, 2014 Family Robots are Coming to a Home Near You
- August 18, 2014 Missouri Deploys National Guard to Ferguson
- July 21, 2014 Government Agents Directly Involved in Nearly All Highest-Profile Domestic Terrorism Plots
- June 18, 2014 Milwaukee Citizens Push to Place Legalization of Recreational Marijuana Use on Fall Ballot