DARPA Talks About Hacking Cars : Was This Used In Killing Of Michael Hastings? You decide!
The Rundown Live 8pm Central Time | Milwaukee’s Alternative Free Press News
Kristan T. Harris | June 27. 2013 | 4:20pm
Could it be possible this technology was used to assassinate Michael Hastings? In this video DARPA talks about hacking into peoples cars. Is this the NDAA in use today? They can control your vehicle remotely and crash your car.
Why would the government not be considered a possible suspect? Who should have that much power over your life besides you? If you did not hear they soon will be making black boxes mandatory in your vehicle. You know the ones! Like in airplanes! What do you think this black box will be able to do?
That’s right! They even are putting tracking devices in your medication that connect to a wireless hub! So why not have a fair investigation. Why are they exempt from all the rules?
Also, lets not forget Hastings was a whistle blower. He covered covered high profile CIA and other high-powered officials and even received death threats over his journalism.
- September 24, 2014 Police Push to Upgrade Stingray Cell Phone Tracking System, Further Domestic Spying
- October 1, 2014 Robots Join Library Workforce
- October 9, 2014 Diver Finds Evidence of Giant Race of Humans in Arkansas
- September 10, 2014 Bill Cooper Predicted 9/11 in June of 2001, Killed Shortly After
- September 5, 2014 Fake Cell Towers Actually Download your Cell Data and Conversations
- August 28, 2014 Robots that can Kill Without Human Control are Coming
- September 26, 2014 Lenders Turn off Vehicles Remotely for Late Auto Loan Payments
- September 17, 2014 Nationwide Biometric Database Launched by FBI
- September 29, 2014 Mary Burke Staffer Assaults Media in Secret Meeting
- September 17, 2014 Micro Humans to be Grown in Lab by Scientists